Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Amazing

I wish I knew how to post the video itself but I just had to share this with everyone. I was in the computer lab and I felt overwhelmed because of my finals. I started procrastinating until I gave up and began watching youtube videos and I can't tell you how glad I am that I did because otherwise I wouldn't have found this video. When I watched it I cried, I felt so embarrassed for letting a few silly tests determine how I felt about myself and make me feel like I'm limited in any way because I'm not. None of us are. I'm so grateful for people like this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA&feature=related

1 comment:

karen nielson said...

Ryan and I just watched this video. This girl really makes you grateful that we can do all the little things we take for granted. It was moving and inspiring. thanks