Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

вулканович

Guess what I found tied up in the garage beneath my house!


I named him вулканович (Vulkanovich) which is Russian for "Son of the Volcano". It fits. That thing is a SPAZ, he's as explosive as Mt. Vesuvius (a good alternate name). He's a cutie though, I think I'll steal him.



Sorry I still haven't gotten any photos of my house posted yet. I really wanted to yesterday, but something happened. And by "something", I mean two power lines shattered at the base and broke up the street when they landed, leaving the entire city of Kahuku in utter darkness for the last 18 hours, and I figured maybe it'd be good to have some lighting for those pictures.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Does he remind you of any hyper-active, brown, attention starved puppy back in Salt Lake?